Are you a young person aged 16 - 24 with a passion for change and a voice that deserves to be heard?
Young Wales have an Exciting opportunity to join the Young Person’s Guarantee Advisory board
The Young Person’s Guarantee is an opportunity to have support to gain a place in education or training, and help to get into work or become self-employed.
Your input will help review and shape the guarantee to make sure it is supporting all young people to access opportunities to progress in their chosen pathway.
What’s in it for you?
· Meet new friends and have fun
· Meet with Welsh Government Ministers
· Gain new skills and training
· Opportunities to attend annual and national events
· Enhance you CV and/or UCAS application
· Financial support to attend the meetings and residentials
To get involved, complete our registration form https://forms.office.com/e/L0a1etADvf
or for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org