If you are worried about a child or young person in your family or community, you can call 101 to report any issues. If you are worried that a child or young person is in immediate danger or harm please call 999.

If you would like to report a safeguarding concern for a child or young person, you can contact social services in your area. The contact information is available via the local safeguarding boards:

Cardiff and the Vale Safeguarding Children Board

CYSUR/Mid and West Wales Safeguarding Children Board

Cwm Taf Morgannwg Safeguarding Children Board

Gwent Safeguarding Children Board

North Wales Safeguarding Children Board

West Glamorgan (Western Bay) Safeguarding Board

If you or your colleagues require safeguarding training, click below to see the broad range of safeguarding courses provided by Children in Wales

Explore Safeguarding Courses