The Forum for Integrated Service Delivery
The Forum for Integrated Service Delivery was established in 2009 to look at the development of early intervention and preventative services across Wales with a view to sharing knowledge, information and good practice. Its Terms of Reference are:
- To enable information to be shared across Wales in terms of the development of early intervention especially in relation to the use of the Common Assessment Framework and the Team Around the Child/Team Around the Family process.
- To offer peer support to those managers involved in the above areas in developing localised services
- To share good practice across Wales to ensure a high standard of service delivery is offered to the children and families living within Wales
- To promote the use of early intervention and preventative ways of working throughout Wales.
- To promote efficient and effective cross border working across Wales to achieve a standardised service while highlighting positive local outcomes and performance indicators.
- To promote and develop links throughout Wales in the development of the Team Around the Family
- To act as a reporting function to Senior Officers within respective Local Authorities to ensure that any good practice recommendations are raised and reported
- To highlight any issues, concerns and barriers that arise in the development of the Team Around the Family across Wales
- To enable the sharing of relevant documentation and assessment tools that are used locally.
- To act as a mechanism to feed information about the development of the Team Around the Family across Wales into the Welsh Government.
The forum meets four times a year. The meetings, which are held in English, are used to discuss issues of common concern. These have included issues such as information sharing protocols, thresholds for social service intervention and distance travelled tools. Speakers with an expertise on various issues are invited to attend the meetings.
Membership of the forum is open only to professionals who are involved in setting up or running the Team Around the Family in their local authority. Representatives from the Family Support division of the Welsh Government attend the meeting.
For more information about the Forum for Integrated Service Delivery please contact: Cath Lewis, Development Officer (Disabled Children), tel: 029 20342434, e-mail: email@example.com.
14.12.16 Homelessness, 14/12/16 [W]
09.11.16 Homelessness, 09/11/16 [W]
28.02.17 Building Resilience in Young People