The Integrated Children’s Centres Network
This network has been setup for the managers of integrated children’s centres across Wales so that they can enhance and develop their strength, sustainability and effectiveness. The network enables integrated children’s centre managers to:
- Discuss and collaborate on common issues to ensure high quality services
- Work in partnership to seek improvements in policy and practice.
- Enable up to date knowledge of innovative practice, research and policy to be shared.
- Discuss all relevant issues and progress with Welsh Government
The work of the network is informed by the evidence gathered through a variety of sources including, research findings from evaluation studies, learning gained from the lived experience of children, families and professionals and when possible from the monitoring of local and national population based outcomes.
The network meets at least two times a year to enable all Coordinators and Welsh Government Programme Managers to meet face to face.
Membership of the network is closed. It consists of:
- Managers of integrated children centres
- Strategic managers for centres (Local Authorities)
- Children in Wales
- Welsh Government Officials
- Invited Contributors
For more information about the Flying Start Network please contact: Lynne Hill, Policy Director, tel: 029 20342434, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
08.02.17 The First 1000 days, February 2017
15.12.16 First 1,000 Days, 15/12/16 [W]