Children in Wales Preventing Bullying Behaviour Group
The Children in Wales Preventing Bullying Behaviours Group was set up in 2011 to provide a focus to our anti-bullying work with children and young people. It is an inter-agency group that recognises that effective anti-bullying practice is not the work of one agency alone. It aims to encourage a culture of respect that emphasises positive relationships and behaviours in Wales and to support, co-ordinate and promote the development and implementation of bullying prevention in Wales.
The objectives of the group are
- To identify and raise awareness of current key anti-bullying resources within Wales
- To support existing anti-bullying work
- To identify encourage and share practice regarding participation and innovative anti-bullying work and promote best practice
- To provide a forum for external groups and agencies involved in anti-bullying work
- To analyse, understand and communicate key messages from children and young people
- To identify the issues that affect children and young people in schools and the wider community
- To lobby, advocate and influence at a national and local level
- To observe and secure the Welsh Government response to the UNCRC concluding observations
This is an interagency group made up of practitioners, advisers and other interested organisations. Membership of the group is closed
For more information about the Preventing Bullying Behaviours Group please contact Sarah Thomas, Development Officer (South Wales), tel: 029 2034 2434, e-mail: email@example.com
10.09.14 Are you being bullied? 10/09/14 [W]
There are no upcoming training events relating to this subject.
There are no upcoming events relating to this subject.