Child Accident Prevention Practice and Information Exchange Network
The Child Accident Prevention Practice and Information Exchange (CHAPPIE) network ran between 2008 and 2015. It promoted the prevention of accidents and unintentional injuries for children and young people across Wales. The network enabled members to:
- Share and access information, practical knowledge and expertise
- Identify evidence based good practice interventions
- Meet potential partners for collaborative accident prevention work
- Share resources and tools with practitioners
- Contribute to national campaigns and coordinate on a local level
- Access a broad range of accident prevention practitioners from across Wales
- Contribute to national policy and practice
- Access research findings
For more information contact email@example.com.
09.09.15 Road Safety, 09/09/15 [W]
20.08.14 Road safety, 20/08/14 [W]
There are no upcoming training events relating to this subject.
There are no upcoming events relating to this subject.